Termite Treatments done by the Professionals
In Africa, termite mounds can sometimes reach heights of almost 30 feet—that’s a lot of termites.
Luckily, here in the U.S. and specifically in New Jersey, we don’t have to worry about termites on that sort of scale. That doesn’t mean, however, that we shouldn’t be vigilant. Even a small colony of termites can do significant damage to a home in just a short amount of time.
So what can you do to prevent these nefarious critters from wreaking havoc on your home’s foundation? Let’s take a look at some of the ways termites get into your home:
- Old, untreated wood siding exposed to rot
- Scrap wood or a log pile against the side of your house
- Rotting wood porch or door frames
- Mulch close to your home’s outer walls
As you can see from the list, rot is a big draw for termites. It’s best to keep any wood piles or mulch far away from your home, and replace any rotting wood siding with newer, treated wood.
What We Do
As any professional termite exterminator in New Jersey will tell you, getting rid of termites requires the assistance of a knowledgeable and licensed expert in the field. It requires a careful treatment process to get termites at their source; the soil. Our specialized control and prevention plan involves just such a process:
- Comprehensive Inspection – Every home is different, so we’ll assess your home’s needs and plan around them accordingly.
- Customized Treatment – Not only do we work hard to protect your home, but our friendly and helpful team members are always happy to answer any questions you might have along the way. We’ll take good care of your property and leave it looking as untouched as possible.
- Continued Maintenance – The complete Paramount Exterminating package comes with yearly re-inspections and treatments during our warranty period.
How We Do It
We use various termite treatments for your home or business so your problem is gone for good:
- Liquid treatment – This creates an invisible barrier around your house, preventing termites from entering and providing lasting protection immediately. It works indoors, outdoors, and close to your home’s foundation to give total coverage. Lasting protection means fewer treatments are needed.
- Monitoring – Using non-chemical ground monitors, we scan for termite activity near your home. This will help to indicate possible areas of activity, and highlights points of entry. Ground monitors can also be used to control termite population with bait stations.
- Void Treatment – We use the latest techniques for treating empty spaces in both interior and exterior walls, under concrete slabs, and around pipes and fittings. This controls termite populations seen on windowsills, baseboards, and hard-to-reach areas. Our techniques are highly effective without being too invasive.
Why Choose Us?
At Paramount Exterminating, we want you to rest easy knowing your home is pest-free. If you’re experiencing a full-blown infestation, or you suspect you’re in for one, contact your local termite exterminator at 1-201-865-7799. We’ll give you a free estimate and work closely with you to design a plan that fits your needs. Check out our Pest Library to learn more about the kinds of problems we treat, and call today!
*Termite guarantee is subject to rules and restrictions, and is offered on a case by case basis. To see if you qualify, please call 201-865-7799 for more details. Paramount Exterminating Co. reserves the right to withhold guarantee if criteria is not met or maintained.
EPA Article on Identifying Termites